Dolly Parton: I'm not gay
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: JULIE JACOBSON/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: RD/ Erik Kabik/Retna Digital14 of 15
Country queen Dolly Parton has laughed off rumors suggesting the singer is gay.
The "Jolene" star admits she's more than aware of new reports questioning her friendship with longtime pal Judy Ogle, but she recently assured "Nightline" that she's not a lesbian.
"Judy and I have been best friends since we were, like, in the third and fourth grade," she said. "We still just have a great friendship and relationship, and I love her as much as I love anybody in the whole world, but we're not romantically involved."
The rumors have also apparently given the singer a taste of what it must be like to be Oprah Winfrey, who has been dogged by gay stories due to her relationship with best pal Gayle King for years.
The country star, who has been married for over 40 years, adds, "[People] just think that you just can't be that close to somebody."
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
Ice Cream Social
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
From Chrissy Teigen to Jessica Simpson, check out the celebs rocking retro looks!Watch Video »