Drake Shocked by Fan's Forehead Tattoo
- Photo: Twitter1 of 18
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital3 of 18
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage4 of 18
- Photo: Doug Holt/Promotional5 of 18
- Photo: Sakura/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com10 of 18
- Photo: VLUV/Splash News11 of 18
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN12 of 18
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com13 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 18
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Ltd.16 of 18
- Photo: Seth Browarnik/Red Eye Productions/Promotional17 of 18
Hip-hop star Drake was left aghast when he found out a fan had his name tattooed across her forehead, and he has criticized the man behind the needle for agreeing to the unusual request.
RELATED: Celebrity Tattoos Gone Bad
Pictures of the woman, who has the word Drake inked on her face, hit the Internet earlier this month, and the star was asked about it during an interview with Power 106 radio host Mando Fresko.
Drake admitted he was shocked by the picture and wants to meet the young lady to find out why she went to such dramatic lengths to declare her support.
RELATED: Bing: Celebrity Tattoos
He says, "I want to meet her and understand why and what happened. That's cool though; I feel you 100 percent. To me that is absolutely incredible."
However, Drake is not happy with the tattoo artist who agreed to ink the large image on the woman's face.
He adds, "The guy who tatted it is a f------ a------ though, I will tell you that. I don't f--- with that guy! F--- you to that tattoo artist, by the way, because you're an a------, for real. And you should lose your job, and you should never do tattoos again."
RELATED: Guess the Celeb Tattoo
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
Check out Taylor Swift's A-list ladies night out with BFFs Karlie Kloss, Ellie Goulding, Cara Delevingne and more on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch this clip to see that's going to happen at the SAG Awards.Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Profile: Whitney Houston
With a new album due for release in the fall, looks like the legendary Whitney Houston's trying to...Watch Video »
Vintage Lady Gaga
Before there was Lady Gaga, there was Stefani Germanotta, an NYU student. Check out this vintage...Watch Video »