Drake to study for high school diploma
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital4 of 17
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: WENN/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Rachid Bellak/ABACA/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Arnold Turner/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: CTV/Promotional/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/ESPN/Getty Images North America13 of 17
- Photo: C/O Michael Sterling Eaton/.14 of 17
- Photo: Bobby Bank/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Twitter16 of 17
Rapper Drake is preparing to hit the study books this summer to obtain his high school diploma.
The Canadian star dropped out of Toronto's Forest Hill Collegiate Institute as a teenager after landing an acting role on TV show "Degrassi: The Next Generation."
RELATED: Celeb Rivals: Whose Side Are You On?
He went on to pursue his love of music and will stage his third annual OVO Festival in his native Toronto this weekend, but Drake reveals he will be focusing on his studies once more as soon as the event is over.
He says, "I'm actually spending my summer graduating high school. That's my main focus after OVO Fest. I only have one (college) credit left (to complete), and I'm really excited about that."
Meanwhile, Drake has dismissed rumors of a rift with his record label boss Lil Wayne and his Young Money Entertainment crew.
Taking to Twitter.com, he writes, "Despite what your daily dose of bulls--- may lead you to believe, I am forever about this Young Money team."
Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello and co-stars dish on being naked and wearing thongs on the set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kate Hudson to Tyra Banks, check out these gorgeous stars sans makeup!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello, Matt Bomer and co-stars dish on the horrors of waxing and spray tanning for their roles in "Magic Mike XXL."Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite