Drake to study for high school diploma
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital4 of 17
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: WENN/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Rachid Bellak/ABACA/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Arnold Turner/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: CTV/Promotional/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/ESPN/Getty Images North America13 of 17
- Photo: C/O Michael Sterling Eaton/.14 of 17
- Photo: Bobby Bank/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Twitter16 of 17
Rapper Drake is preparing to hit the study books this summer to obtain his high school diploma.
The Canadian star dropped out of Toronto's Forest Hill Collegiate Institute as a teenager after landing an acting role on TV show "Degrassi: The Next Generation."
RELATED: Celeb Rivals: Whose Side Are You On?
He went on to pursue his love of music and will stage his third annual OVO Festival in his native Toronto this weekend, but Drake reveals he will be focusing on his studies once more as soon as the event is over.
He says, "I'm actually spending my summer graduating high school. That's my main focus after OVO Fest. I only have one (college) credit left (to complete), and I'm really excited about that."
Meanwhile, Drake has dismissed rumors of a rift with his record label boss Lil Wayne and his Young Money Entertainment crew.
Taking to Twitter.com, he writes, "Despite what your daily dose of bulls--- may lead you to believe, I am forever about this Young Money team."
Mandy Moore does cryo therapy, plus more stars' bizarre health and beauty practices on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
Bye Bye Zayn
Get the scoop on 1D's huge, heartbreaking news on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Alba in Italy
Check out Jessica Alba's business trip to Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite