Elton John to become a dad again
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: CHP/Fame Pictures4 of 16
- Photo: Photoshot/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA/.6 of 16
- Photo: Georgia Aquarium/Pacific Coast News7 of 16
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/REHAB/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Michael Putland/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
Music legend Elton John and his partner David Furnish are "over the moon" at the prospect of becoming parents for a second time as their surrogate is pregnant again, according to a report.
Elton and Furnish already have a son, Zachary Furnish-John, who was born in December, 2010 from the same surrogate. The mother, whose identity will never be revealed, is thought to live in California and is believed to have been connected with the pair through the Center for
RELATED: Celeb Double Daters
Surrogate Parenting in Encino. She is set to give birth again next year, according to British newspaper The Sun. A source close to the couple tells the publication, "They are over the moon. Elton and David love this lady like a sister and they feel indebted to her for life. Naturally she has been well rewarded. But her identity will never be revealed." Elton recently revealed he hopes to have more children and expand his family, insisting he doesn't want his son to grow up as an only child.
RELATED: Celebs Who Changed Their Names
No More Kids!
Gwen Stefani chats completing her family with son Apollo, life's biggest surprises, scary fashion mishaps and more!Watch Video »
Who's That Girl?
Get the scoop on everything you need to know about Gigi Hadid on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Backstreet Boys chat about their raw documentary and if band life is as fun now as it was in the '90s.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the mother-daughter duo on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Eddie Is Red Hot
Here are 5 things you may not know about Eddie Redmayne.Watch Video »