Barbie replicas being made of Faith Hill and Tim McGraw
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: Chris Polk/VF1/GettyImages.com2 of 13
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Ltd.3 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/GettyImages.com8 of 13
- Photo: Amy Sancetta/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Retna Digital11 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP12 of 13
Country couple Faith Hill and Tim McGraw are set to commemorate their 15th wedding anniversary with personalized Barbie dolls.
Hill and McGraw wed in 1996 and this autumn they'll celebrate the milestone by releasing the Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Doll Gift Set, created by toymaker Mattel.
Doll designer Linda Kyaw tells Entertainment Weekly magazine, "Tim and Faith sent us photos of every detail, including Tim’s complete suit, piece-by-piece, and Faith’s dress, makeup, and clear shots of her hair preference. The couple knew exactly what they wanted to see in doll form, and they helped us achieve the best possible results."
RELATED: Celebs who've changed their names
"With real celebrity likenesses, it is definitely more challenging because there are a lot of factors to consider. Our vision is to capture the true essence of the celebrity, and I think we did just that with Tim and Faith!"
The couple's gift set will be available at BarbieCollector.com in September.
RELATED: Fashion lessons from the 2011 Oscars
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »