FIRST PIC: Alanis Morissette, Husband Introduce Baby Boy!
- Photo: Facebook/ Alanis Morissette/.1 of 6
- Photo: Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: Bobby Rachpoot/Bauer-Griffin4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Nothing "ironic" here!
Alanis Morissette and husband Mario "Souleye" Treadway are plain overjoyed with son Ever Imre Morissette-Treadway -- and they're sharing their happiness in a brand-new personal snapshot!
In a photo posted via Twitter late Tuesday, the singer, 36, and her rapper spouse beam with pride as little Ever looks up in wonder. "Amazing," Morisette wrote simply.
Ever is the first child for the couple, who wed on May 22 in their Los Angeles home. Morisette first revealed her pregnancy to Us Weekly back in August.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite