Hilary Duff Debuts Post-Baby Bod in Skintight Leopard-Print Jeans
- Photo: Dmac/Premiere/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: DMac/Rocstar/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Revolutionpix/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/5 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Hilary Duff/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: EKA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: @HaylieK/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: RevolutionPix/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
Hilary Duff has made her post-birth debut!
The star, who welcomed baby Luca Cruz into the world just a week ago, stepped out in West Hollywood on Thursday for the first time since giving birth.
Clad in skintight leopard-print skinny jeans, a blue-violet blouse and towering platform sandals, Duff, 24, was all smiles while making her way to a hair salon, sans her and hubby Mike Comrie's newest bundle of joy.
Early Tuesday morning, the new mom took to Twitter to reveal her newfound respect for motherhood.
"4 am...Sleepy eyed. Feeding baby..whew this job is no joke!" Duff, 24, tweeted early that day.
"Luca fed! Mamma fed! Time to do it all again in 2 hours! Oh how life has changed! Lol In such a wonderful way :)" she posted the day before.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »