Hilary Duff Debuts Post-Baby Bod in Skintight Leopard-Print Jeans
- Photo: Dmac/Premiere/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: DMac/Rocstar/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Revolutionpix/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/5 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Hilary Duff/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: EKA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: @HaylieK/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: RevolutionPix/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
Hilary Duff has made her post-birth debut!
The star, who welcomed baby Luca Cruz into the world just a week ago, stepped out in West Hollywood on Thursday for the first time since giving birth.
Clad in skintight leopard-print skinny jeans, a blue-violet blouse and towering platform sandals, Duff, 24, was all smiles while making her way to a hair salon, sans her and hubby Mike Comrie's newest bundle of joy.
Early Tuesday morning, the new mom took to Twitter to reveal her newfound respect for motherhood.
"4 am...Sleepy eyed. Feeding baby..whew this job is no joke!" Duff, 24, tweeted early that day.
"Luca fed! Mamma fed! Time to do it all again in 2 hours! Oh how life has changed! Lol In such a wonderful way :)" she posted the day before.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »