Hilary Duff Debuts Post-Baby Bod in Skintight Leopard-Print Jeans
- Photo: Dmac/Premiere/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: DMac/Rocstar/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Revolutionpix/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/5 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Hilary Duff/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: EKA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: @HaylieK/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: RevolutionPix/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
Hilary Duff has made her post-birth debut!
The star, who welcomed baby Luca Cruz into the world just a week ago, stepped out in West Hollywood on Thursday for the first time since giving birth.
Clad in skintight leopard-print skinny jeans, a blue-violet blouse and towering platform sandals, Duff, 24, was all smiles while making her way to a hair salon, sans her and hubby Mike Comrie's newest bundle of joy.
Early Tuesday morning, the new mom took to Twitter to reveal her newfound respect for motherhood.
"4 am...Sleepy eyed. Feeding baby..whew this job is no joke!" Duff, 24, tweeted early that day.
"Luca fed! Mamma fed! Time to do it all again in 2 hours! Oh how life has changed! Lol In such a wonderful way :)" she posted the day before.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
'Kiss Me Quick'
Nathan Sykes addresses the One Direction feud and dishes on Ariana Grande and his new single "Kiss Me Quick."Watch Video »
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Do blondes or brunettes have more fun? Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara dish at the Los Angeles premiere of "Hot Pursuit."Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »