Hilary Duff Shares Photo of Baby Luca, 2 Weeks
- Photo: Hilary Duff/Twitter1 of 16
- Photo: Hilary Duff/Twitter2 of 16
- Photo: Dmac/Premiere/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: EKA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Revolutionpix/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: DMac/Rocstar/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Hilary Duff/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 16
Now that Hilary Duff has made her post-baby debut, she felt it was time for her new son, Luca Cruz, to make his debut as well!
On Monday, the 24-year-old first-time mom posted a photo of Luca's tiny feet to her Instagram account.
"My favorite little feet," she gushed in the caption.
Since welcoming her and hubby Mike Comrie's first child March 20, the "Lizzie McGuire" star has been keeping busy.
On Thursday, she stepped out for some pampering at West Hollywood's Nine Zero One salon while wearing skin-tight leopard skinny jeans and a purple top.
On Saturday, just one and a half weeks after giving birth, she hit the gym to tone up her post-baby bod.
"20 minutes on the elliptical seems like an eternity!!! What the hell…" she tweeted about her first workout since giving birth.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
'Full House' 2
Get all the scoop on who's in and who's out for Netflix's "Fuller House," on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Blake Lively chats motherhood, HGTV and rocking an amazing wardrobe in "The Age of Adaline" on Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhite House Glam
From Crowd Ignite