Flavor Flav facing jail over child support case
- Photo: K. Terrell/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: M. Caulfield/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: JM5/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: VH1/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Ruark/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 16
Rapper Flavor Flav is facing a stint in jail after he failed to show up for a court hearing in New York this week.
The Public Enemy star is accused of failing to pay child support to Angie Parker from Albany County, N.Y., who is mother to three of his kids, and he was due to appear in court there to address the matter.
RELATED: Celebrity Catchphrases
However, Flavor Flav (name William Drayton Jr.) did not attend the hearing and the Albany County Court magistrate recommended a 180-day jail sentence for the star, while his driver's license and passport will also be revoked, according to the New York Daily News.
RELATED: Trouble With the Law
The 53 year old must now appear in Albany Family Court on June 19. He allegedly owes more than $111,186 to Parker.
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Check out Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's cutest family moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »