Lady Gaga is highest-earning female musician
- Photo: CS5/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: Tom Belcher/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.4 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: TOM MEINELT/Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.9 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Sony/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 17
- Photo: WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: Michael Buckner/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Michael Buckner/WireImage16 of 17
Lady Gaga has been named the highest-earning woman in music with an estimated income of more than $90 million.
The pop superstar has come top of a list of 2011's wealthiest female stars compiled by America's Forbes magazine, which put Gaga's earnings down to lucrative endorsement deals and her long-running world tour.
The Poker Face star's nearest rival is country singer Taylor Swift, who came second in the list by bringing in approximately $45 million over the last 12 months. Swift is closely followed by pop star Katy Perry in third with $44 million.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTKids' choice '15
From Crowd Ignite