Lady Gaga is highest-earning female musician
- Photo: CS5/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: Tom Belcher/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.4 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: TOM MEINELT/Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.9 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Sony/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 17
- Photo: WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: Michael Buckner/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Michael Buckner/WireImage16 of 17
Lady Gaga has been named the highest-earning woman in music with an estimated income of more than $90 million.
The pop superstar has come top of a list of 2011's wealthiest female stars compiled by America's Forbes magazine, which put Gaga's earnings down to lucrative endorsement deals and her long-running world tour.
The Poker Face star's nearest rival is country singer Taylor Swift, who came second in the list by bringing in approximately $45 million over the last 12 months. Swift is closely followed by pop star Katy Perry in third with $44 million.
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
Naomi Watts dishes on the secret to staying in touch with her inner child and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Check out Christina Aguilera's worst looks from over the years.Watch Video »
From Mariah Carey to Justin Timberlake, check out the most memorable celeb holiday cards from over the years.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Liev Schreiber, Lily Aldridge and more stars spend Sunday Funday with their kids on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Almost a year after divorcing Russell Brand, see how Katy Perry spent the past year as a single lady.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTThat waist!
From Crowd Ignite