Lady Gaga is highest-earning female musician
- Photo: CS5/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: Tom Belcher/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.4 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: TOM MEINELT/Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.9 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Sony/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 17
- Photo: WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: Michael Buckner/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Michael Buckner/WireImage16 of 17
Lady Gaga has been named the highest-earning woman in music with an estimated income of more than $90 million.
The pop superstar has come top of a list of 2011's wealthiest female stars compiled by America's Forbes magazine, which put Gaga's earnings down to lucrative endorsement deals and her long-running world tour.
The Poker Face star's nearest rival is country singer Taylor Swift, who came second in the list by bringing in approximately $45 million over the last 12 months. Swift is closely followed by pop star Katy Perry in third with $44 million.
'Full House' 2
Get all the scoop on who's in and who's out for Netflix's "Fuller House," on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Blake Lively chats motherhood, HGTV and rocking an amazing wardrobe in "The Age of Adaline" on Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhite House Glam
From Crowd Ignite