Lady Gaga is highest-earning female musician
- Photo: CS5/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: Tom Belcher/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.3 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: AB1/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: TOM MEINELT/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 15
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.8 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Sony/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 15
- Photo: Michael Buckner/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com13 of 15
- Photo: Michael Buckner/WireImage14 of 15
Lady Gaga has been named the highest-earning woman in music with an estimated income of more than $90 million.
The pop superstar has come top of a list of 2011's wealthiest female stars compiled by America's Forbes magazine, which put Gaga's earnings down to lucrative endorsement deals and her long-running world tour.
The Poker Face star's nearest rival is country singer Taylor Swift, who came second in the list by bringing in approximately $45 million over the last 12 months. Swift is closely followed by pop star Katy Perry in third with $44 million.
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBack On?
From Crowd Ignite