Lady Gaga is highest-earning female musician
- Photo: CS5/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: Tom Belcher/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.4 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: TOM MEINELT/Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.9 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Sony/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 17
- Photo: WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: Michael Buckner/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Michael Buckner/WireImage16 of 17
Lady Gaga has been named the highest-earning woman in music with an estimated income of more than $90 million.
The pop superstar has come top of a list of 2011's wealthiest female stars compiled by America's Forbes magazine, which put Gaga's earnings down to lucrative endorsement deals and her long-running world tour.
The Poker Face star's nearest rival is country singer Taylor Swift, who came second in the list by bringing in approximately $45 million over the last 12 months. Swift is closely followed by pop star Katy Perry in third with $44 million.
Penelope + North
Kim Kardashian chaperones North and Penelope as the family celebrates Mason's fifth birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
From Johnny and Amber to Donnie and Jenny, see more star couples who got engaged in 2014.Watch Video »
Style Moments '14
From Kerry Washington to Emma Watson, check out the biggest style moments of 2014.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHot Bod!
From Crowd Ignite