- Photo: Twitter/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: GR3/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin3 of 14
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News4 of 14
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: Mark Sullivan/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks8 of 14
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 14
- Photo: @justinbieber/Instagram11 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin12 of 14
- Photo: Splash News13 of 14
By Kat Giantis
All you Beliebers just take a deep breath. It's gonna be OK. Selena Gomez recently shared the Instagram photo below, which shows her finger decorated with a glittery "J" ring as she presumably holds the hand of boyfriend Justin Bieber. The pic's caption: "I'm finally home :)."
Faster than you can say "impulsively given promise ring," rumors started a-flying (yet again) that the starlet, 19, who just wrapped up a world tour, had perhaps received the bauble as part of a pre-Valentine's Day proposal from her 17-year-old beau.
Bieber's rep didn't respond to our request for comment on the significance of the ring, but it turns out Gomez has been sporting the sparkly, seemingly territory-marking accessory since January, flashing it everywhere from Los Angeles to Puerto Rico.
This much we can assume: the "J" jewel was given as a romantic gesture, not unlike the pocketsize pair's lunch date on Sunday at a New York outpost of that hot pants mecca, Hooters.
On the menu were such passionate comestibles as curly fries, fried pickles, clam chowder and, of course, chicken wings.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »