- Photo: Getty/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: AKIF/GSI2 of 18
- Photo: XPOS/GSI3 of 18
- Photo: AKIF/GSI4 of 18
- Photo: David Tonnessen/JS/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 18
- Photo: Bruce/Javiles/FAMEFLYNET PICTURE/Fame Flynet6 of 18
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 18
- Photo: AKIF/Wonderwall8 of 18
- Photo: Daniel Robertson/StarTraks9 of 18
- Photo: KHAPGG/Splash News10 of 18
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 18
- Photo: Kento Nara/Future Image/WENN12 of 18
- Photo: Getty Images North America13 of 18
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex/REX USA/Rex USA14 of 18
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News15 of 18
- Photo: DANNY MOLOSHOK/Reuters16 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP17 of 18
By Kat Giantis
Has Katy Perry's desert-sparked romance with DJ-producer Diplo already withered and died? So claims In Touch, which says the pair have parted ways a little more than a month after hooking up at the Coachella Music Festival.
"Diplo broke up with her because she does not want to be in a serious relationship," alleges a source. "She's doing OK and not too sad about it. They wanted different things. She freaked out when he wanted to introduce her to his parents. She doesn't want to get married again -- at least not anytime soon."
The former Mrs. Russell Brand was spied looking "very lovey-dovey" with Diplo, 35, late last month during a dinner date in New York.
Another insider says Perry "was really into him," but with their career demands, Diplo (a.k.a. Wes Pentz) didn't think it was a "fair" situation.
"She wants to date, and he wanted something much more serious," explains the first snitch. "It was too much, too soon."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
David Beckham takes off his shirt for his fans at an LA Galaxy game.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »