- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: Mike Coppola/Getty Images North America5 of 13
- Photo: David Goldman/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Peter/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Peter/StarTraks10 of 13
- Photo: Twitter/.11 of 13
- Photo: RAH/ZOJ/WENN12 of 13
Usher is fighting back against claims that he's a bad boss. TMZ says a former nanny has filed a lawsuit against the crooner alleging she was mistreated while working as a part-time caregiver for his two sons.
Cecilia Duncan contends that she was "overworked without being paid overtime," but her concerns were ignored by Usher for more than a year. She was fired in September 2012, nearly two years after being hired. She was apparently not given her ostensibly overdue overtime pay.
According to TMZ, she's seeking a six-figure payout for wrongful termination, failure to pay wages and other purported wrongdoing.
But Usher's camp insists this is a "frivolous lawsuit" and Duncan's accusations are "completely false."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Find out all about Miley's crazy antics on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Chris Evans and Chris Pratt's rivalry and their philanthropic wager on Replay.Watch Video »
KISS the Bride
Rocker Gene Simmons proposes to his longtime ladyfriend, Shannon Tweed.Watch Video »
No More Kids!
Gwen Stefani chats completing her family with son Apollo, life's biggest surprises, scary fashion mishaps and more!Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
Kelly Osbourne enjoys a girls night out with Taylor Swift and Chrissy Teigen on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »