- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 14
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin5 of 14
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin6 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: @OfficialAdele/Twitter9 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Kat Giantis
When Adele turned up at the recent Brit Awards with her all-important finger (no, not that one) drooping under the weight of a massive diamond ring, the rumor mill began a-cranking with speculation that she'd gotten engaged to beau Simon Konecki.
The chanteuse, 23, was quick to deny that the 10-plus-carat sparkler was a bended-knee offering from her businessman boyfriend, 36, and she apparently joked that what she really wanted was a ring that could be seen "from space."
But that hasn't slowed down tabloid talk of an impending vow-swap.
Life & Style is convinced that Adele is ready to sprint down the aisle with Konecki, a divorced dad who she reportedly began dating late last year.
"Adele and Simon feel like they're already engaged," a source shares with the mag, which helpfully offers up some wedding dress ideas. "And she wants to get married this year. She's been longing to settle down with a man who will treat her well. She feels Simon is the one, and doesn't see the point in waiting."
According to the tab, the previously unlucky-in-love chart-topper wants to tie the knot in a "laid-back ceremony" at her luxurious new 25-acre West Sussex estate.
"She's not the type of girl who wants a massive church wedding, hundreds of guests and photo rights sold and tons of security," notes the insider. "She would want everyone to let their hair down and have fun without anything too posh."
Meanwhile, In Touch also jumps into the "I do" fray by claiming Adele is "secretly" betrothed and might get married in Africa because of Konecki's charity work in the region.
Adele's rep did not respond to our request for comment on these latest aisle-walk reports.
As for what the singer sees in the bearded Konecki (click above for pics), "He is much more mature than any other guy she's dated," explains the L&S snitch. "He has life experience."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite