- Photo: Rachid Ait/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 6
- Photo: J PAT CARTER/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Seth Browarnik/.3 of 6
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage4 of 6
- Photo: Interscope Records/Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
We can't remember the last time we thought about Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias, but Page Six reminds us that they're still together, at least for now. Seems they're supposedly "on the rocks" after about a dozen years of coupledom.
The purported point of contention in their longtime romance is an old romantic cliché: She wants to get married, but he's dragging his feet.
"Anna is getting tired of waiting for him to decide if he wants to marry her or not," alleges a source. "They've been together for so long, she feels like it's never going to happen. She is ready to move on."
But would Kournikova, 32, really stick around waiting for Iglesias, 38, to cough up a ring? After all, they've already lasted longer than the majority of Hollywood marriages.
"This issue has come up before," adds the spy, "and they have managed to smooth things over and get back together. Time will tell."
The privacy-preferring pair's reps aren't commenting, although one member of the their inner circle warned the paper, "There have been other times when people have speculated there are issues between them. Don't jump to any conclusions."
Besides, former tennis ace Kournikova has repeatedly made it clear she doesn't need a legally binding contract in order to settle down.
"[Marriage] isn't important to me. I'm in a happy relationship -- that's all that matters," she told Women's Health in 2011. "I believe in commitment. I believe in being open and trusting each other and respecting each other completely."
Three years before, Anna declared succinctly, "I'm never getting married."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite