- Photo: Mark Humphrey/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: ANDY JAXN STFN/GSI7 of 18
- Photo: JM5/Wonderwall8 of 18
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage10 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Bottari/Invision/AP12 of 18
- Photo: Jason L Nelson/Retna Ltd.13 of 18
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com14 of 18
- Photo: Ed Rode/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: Getty Images North America16 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP17 of 18
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks18 of 18
Last month, Carrie Underwood acknowledged to Allure that she's "not close" to Taylor Swift, although they "run into each other at events." But are they dead set on avoiding each other at Sunday's Grammy Awards?
So says Us Weekly, which reports that staffers were ordered to keep the blonde crooners "from crossing paths" during the show because "they hate each other."
The supposed source of their ostensible animosity? "Taylor feels Carrie is always rude to her," tattles a Swift pal, "so she steers clear of her."
But don't expect a tussle to ensue if the chart-toppers accidentally bump into each other during the ceremony. A Swift source assures Gossip Cop that the feud news is false.
Meanwhile, in other "successful ladies reduced to a catfight cliché" news, the National Enquirer claims Jessica Chastain "has her claws out" for fellow Best Actress Oscar nominee Jennifer Lawrence.
"Jessica can't stand the fact that Jennifer is stealing her thunder!" alleges a source. "What's more, the critics have been gushing over Jennifer's award show speeches, and it's been killing Jessica!"
But a confidant inside Camp Chastain bills the hostility talk as "hysterical" and insists the thespian has never uttered a word about J.Law.
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »