- Photo: Forbes/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: @taylorswift/Instagram3 of 13
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: Taylor Swift/Instagram5 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Optic Photos/Pacific Coast News9 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA11 of 13
- Photo: Splash News12 of 13
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images North America13 of 13
By Kat Giantis
Has Taylor Swift found a new love in the New Year (also, "New Love in the New Year" sounds like a hit, no)? LaineyGossip claims the chart-topper, 24, has been "spending time" with Snapchat co-founder and CEO Evan Spiegel, 23, who's on the latest cover of Forbes magazine after turning down a reported $3 billion buyout offer from Facebook.
According to Lainey, Taylor turned up at a holiday party with the filthy-rich-on-paper Spiegel, and they're supposedly "seeing each other casually."
But does a party sighting mean a budding romance? Swift's rep is quick to dismiss the rumors.
"There's no truth to the story whatsoever," she tells Wonderwall. "The story is completely inaccurate."
Swift has been playing the field since her breakup this time last year with Harry Styles. She reportedly tested the waters in recent months with British actor Douglas Booth, but the connection apparently didn't spark.
Spiegel, who's been accused of cutting one of his fraternity buddies out of the Snapchat windfall, was most recently linked to Lucy Aragon, the "free spirit" contestant from the new season of "The Bachelor" (she's the one who climbed out of the limo sans shoes and with flowers in her hair).
In its Snapchat profile, Forbes describes Spiegel as having not "quite molted the carapace of an awkward teen." The Swift romance rumblings come at a convenient time publicity-wise for the tech exec: On Thursday, his company finally apologized for a data breach that exposed the phone numbers of millions of users.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »