- Photo: Twitter/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 18
- Photo: Jerome Davis/LE/Splash News5 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage8 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 18
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage10 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 18
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage12 of 18
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage13 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage14 of 18
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage16 of 18
- Photo: Michael Buckner/WireImage17 of 18
By Kat Giantis
Life & Style says the "devastated" popster, 27, is questioning what they had together, now that the British funnyman, 36, has reportedly been seeing a brunette artist and model by the name of Oriela Medellin.
"I'm such a fool," the tab quotes Katy as telling a confidant. "I believed in him."
Brand, who renounced his bed-hopping ways when he hooked up with Perry in the fall of 2009, was snapped dropping off an evening-gown-clad Medellin, 25, at her Los Angeles apartment following an apparent overnight visit to his bachelor pad on Feb. 12.
According to People, he's been taking yoga classes with the fellow vegan and "modern-day gypsy" (her words), and they hit the town on Feb. 18, turning up at the Chateau Marmont.
Still, Brand appears to be keeping his options open and his flirting skills honed.
"He gets a lot of phone numbers -- the women just hand over their numbers and he takes them," a spy tattles to L&S.
Russell's rubbery rebound might explain Katy's blistering performance of the kiss-off song "Part of Me" at the Grammys.
"It's very disturbing to Katy that he's moved on so quickly," relays the Perry insider. "She was shocked to hear that he was out partying again and trying to pick up girls. It sickens her -- she feels humiliated and burned."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Style Moments '14
From Kerry Washington to Emma Watson, check out the biggest style moments of 2014.Watch Video »
Check out Hilary's Frenchie plus more of the cutest celebri-pups to make their debut on social media in 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out The Rock's best Instagram videos of 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Penelope + North
Kim Kardashian chaperones North and Penelope as the family celebrates Mason's fifth birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
Paparazzi hound Candance Cameron Bure about hockey, God and her brother Kirk.Watch Video »
Check out Rebel Wilson's funniest red carpet faces.Watch Video »
Big Apple Trip
Get the scoop on Prince William and Duchess Kate's trip to the Big Apple.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHot Bod!
From Crowd Ignite