- Photo: Picasa/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Denis Guignebourg/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: Alban Wyters/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: Alban Wyters/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Rick Leeks/Splash News15 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage16 of 16
By Kat Giantis
"It's new," Giabiconi's loose-lipped rep tells the paper. "They're feeling it out, but they're spending a lot of time together."
For Katy, the connection means having a handsome guy by her side in the wake of her split from Russell Brand, who is seeing a model of his own. And what's in it for Baptiste, besides unlimited access to Perry's treasure trove of gravity-defying hair-styling products? A massive career boost, for starters.
"He's considering moving to L.A., at least for some time," adds his mouthpiece, who conveniently mentions that, in addition to posing (he's often billed as "the highest-paid male model in the world"), Baptiste is also a singer (see him warbling and showing off his cheekbones here).
Alas, Baptiste's rep pushes the bounds of believability by overselling, "When it comes to having a real-hot man to escort her around, you can't go wrong with Baptiste Giabiconi."
Uh-huh. The model has brushed off whispers linking him to couturier-cum-Death Eater Lagerfeld, and he and Perry apparently looked "cute" as they hung out this week in Paris.
Us Weekly, however, got a "strictly platonic vibe" from the twosome during the three-hour train ride they took from London to Paris on Monday.
"They were all chatting away like best friends -- looking at magazines, looking out the window, just relaxing," says a source. "They just looked like two people traveling with a group of friends."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
From Jenny McCarthy's dirty maid to Heidi Klum's sexy kitty, check out the hottest celeb Halloween costumes.Watch Video »
Check out some of the best matching outfits Destiny's Child rocked back in the day.Watch Video »
Check out Kate Hudson's Dia de Los Muertos makeup and more stars' Halloween photos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kate Moss, and Jennifer Lopez all get an F on this week's Halloween edition of Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen aka Miley CyrusWatch Video »
Victoria Beckham mourns the loss of her bicycle on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Check out some of Heidi's craziest Halloween costumes through the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCool Costumes
From Crowd Ignite