- Photo: Instagram1 of 14
- Photo: @ladygaga/Twitter2 of 14
- Photo: Josephine Santos, PacificCoastNe/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 14
- Photo: Ferry de Kok/BSPSYNDICATION/StarTraks4 of 14
- Photo: Littlemonsters.com/Promotional5 of 14
- Photo: Lady Gaga, 'You and I' video/Promotional6 of 14
- Photo: Corredor99/MediaPunch/AP7 of 14
- Photo: @ladygaga/Twitter8 of 14
- Photo: ABUS/GSI9 of 14
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet10 of 14
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA11 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Jonathan Leibson/Getty Images North America13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Page Six says that after Lady G wrapped up her performance at New York's Roseland Ballroom, she joined 1,200 revelers at newly minted hot spot BPM. With eight security guards in tow, she arrived through a back door decked out in a black leotard, fishnets and "a cape made of shredded garbage bags." After hopping onstage and "writhing" for the crowd, she rendezvoused in the VIP area with Kinney, who was sporting "a plaid shirt," presumably not made by Hefty.
"She then assumed a stripper persona and put on a show for him," relays a spy. "She was doing a serious lapdance, and they started making out."
The action supposedly got so steamy that Gaga's minders pulled a curtain around them and the other 10 people seated in their section.
"She jumped on a banquette, pulled Taylor's face into her crotch, was stroking his hair," adds the spy. Gaga also began crooning, 'Do what you want . . . with my body," a nod to her recent misguided duet with R. Kelly.
According to the paper, Gaga also spanked a female pal with a rose before she and Kinney made separate exits.
"She did this whole act for 12 people," marvels the insider.
As for the actor, he was overheard telling a fellow reveler, "I am the fire that stokes her imagination, and I'm happy to be that. We are all the fire that stoke her."
And Gaga is apparently the fire that strokes Kinney, at least when she's in lapdance mode.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite