- Photo: Rex USA1 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: SGP/Fame Flynet3 of 18
- Photo: Doug Meszler / Splash News/Splash News4 of 18
- Photo: GADE/GSI5 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 18
- Photo: PX1/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin9 of 18
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage10 of 18
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage11 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP12 of 18
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage13 of 18
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage14 of 18
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA16 of 18
- Photo: PX1/WENN17 of 18
By Kat Giantis
Madonna's first two marriages didn't work out so well (to Guy Ritchie and Sean Penn, respectively). But is she considering a third walk down the aisle with Brahim Zaibat, her French dancer beau of two-plus years, who was still in diapers when she was prancing around in a cone bra?
So claims In Touch, which says the pop icon, 55, used the f-word (fiancé) in front of friends and her kids while introducing Zaibat, 25, at a Kabbalah service in New York on Sept. 4.
"She looked so happy and didn't try to keep it a secret," alleges a spy. "It was like she wanted everyone to know she was going to marry this man."
Considering that her split from Ritchie reportedly cost her north of $75 million, the Big M might be understandably wary of taking the plunge once again.
The official word? Her rep assures Gossip Cop that the engagement talk is "not true at all."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Find out everything you need to know about Caitlyn Jenner in two minutes.Watch Video »
Beauties & Beasts
From Lady Gaga to Allison Williams, check out these ladies with their furry companions!Watch Video »
Bares it All
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTwitter Tirade
From Crowd Ignite