- Photo: Facebook/Promotional1 of 21
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage3 of 21
- Photo: Fern/Splash News4 of 21
- Photo: RAH/ZOJ/WENN5 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 21
- Photo: Mark Davis/WireImage7 of 21
- Photo: Splash News8 of 21
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 21
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage10 of 21
- Photo: Victor Chavez/WireImage11 of 21
- Photo: Splash News12 of 21
- Photo: Splash News13 of 21
- Photo: Splash News14 of 21
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN15 of 21
- Photo: SDFL/Sinky/Splash News16 of 21
- Photo: Miley Cyrus/Twitter17 of 21
- Photo: RS/X1718 of 21
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com19 of 21
- Photo: Matt Smith/Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com20 of 21
By Kat Giantis
Miley Cyrus has big guns and a sentimental streak, both of which she showed off on Saturday night at a Los Angeles tattoo parlor. TMZ says the starlet, 19, paid a visit to Studio City Tattoo around 8 p.m. with a handful of pals, including boyfriend Liam Hemsworth.
But she was the only one to go under the needle, inking the phrase "Love never dies" on the inside of her impressively bulging bicep.
Cyrus, decked out in a vintage Van Halen T-shirt, posed for a photo with her new epidermal decoration (along with her tattoo artist, Illya), which the shop later posted on, then deleted from, its Facebook page.
Miley's latest design joins a host of other permanent markings, including a life-size dream catcher on her ribcage, a reminder to "just breathe" on her chest (a tribute to a friend with cystic fibrosis), the word "love" on the inside of her right ear, an anchor on her forearm, an "Om" symbol on her wrist and another symbol on her ankle.
Cyrus also has various ink stains on her fingers, including a peace sign, cross, heart, the word "karma" and an equal sign (the latter symbolizing her support for same-sex marriage).
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
'Full House' 2
Get all the scoop on who's in and who's out for Netflix's "Fuller House," on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Blake Lively chats motherhood, HGTV and rocking an amazing wardrobe in "The Age of Adaline" on Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI am a Woman
From Crowd Ignite