- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.1 of 24
- Photo: Mr Blue/WENN2 of 24
- Photo: PMK/WENN3 of 24
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 24
- Photo: FlynetUK/Fame Flynet5 of 24
- Photo: DMac/Fame Flynet6 of 24
- Photo: KAZUHIRO NOGI/GettyImages.com7 of 24
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 24
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage9 of 24
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage10 of 24
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet11 of 24
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 24
- Photo: FameFlynet Pictures/Fame Flynet13 of 24
- Photo: IPA PRESS/Bauer-Griffin14 of 24
- Photo: Photoshot/Retna Digital15 of 24
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks16 of 24
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage17 of 24
- Photo: DAVE ALLOCCA/StarTraks18 of 24
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP19 of 24
- Photo: Pat Denton/WENN20 of 24
- Photo: Fame Flynet21 of 24
- Photo: Bruja/Rachid Ait/PacificCoastNews.com22 of 24
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN23 of 24
By Kat Giantis
Panic spread across the land this week, all because of these four little words: Justin Bieber nude photo. Seems just hours after the popster revealed that he'd lost "a lot of personal footage" when thieves made off with his laptop and camera, a butt-naked picture allegedly of him began making its way around the Interwebs.
The photo features an unidentified gentleman posing with his head cropped out but his exposed torso and swimsuit region visible. He appears to be, ahem, coming to grips with his frisky side.
On the surface, the naked guy has some Bieber-esque qualities, most notably a bird tattoo on the hip. But it didn't take long for the traumatized Belieber army to investigate and debunk the brewing scandal with a ferocity rarely seen outside of an episode of "Criminal Minds."
For one thing, Justin's belly button and (shudder) nipples are different, according to his obsessively detail-oriented fans. Plus, the bird tat looks more than a little Photoshopped. And most importantly, the picture has apparently been floating around for a while.
Now that it's straightened out, we suggest you take a minute to clear your search history before you have to explain why "Justin Bieber nude photo" is in there.
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite