- Photo: WeirPhotos/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images North America3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: @Badgalriri/Instagram6 of 16
- Photo: Instagram7 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/ Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 16
- Photo: STFN/GSI10 of 16
- Photo: Instagram11 of 16
- Photo: @rihanna/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: Ken McKay/Thames/Rex USA13 of 16
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
- Photo: @Rihanna/Twitter16 of 16
By Kat Giantis
On Saturday night, the minidress-clad chanteuse was reportedly partying at hot spot The Box with model Cara Delevingne when someone hurled a bottle of energy drink Lucozade in her direction, along with a few choice words about her sometime squeeze, Chris Brown.
While the bottle didn't connect, the resulting tumult apparently caused RiRi to fall against the grate of a shop window and scrape her knee (see photo below). No word on whether the alleged Brown-related insults hit the mark.
The injury, such as it was, seemed to need only a bit of disinfectant and perhaps a SpongeBob-themed Band-Aid.
RiRi is in London for Fashion Week and had just presented her debut collection for British retailer River Island before the club kerfuffle.
First Look: Whitney Houston's New Video
Whitney Houston "I Look To You" music video.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen posts pics of her bikini body and beach vacation with hubby Tom Brady and daughter Vivian on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Behati Prinsloo to Kim Kardashian, check out the celebrities who've found themselves in compromising positions.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite