- Photo: WeirPhotos/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images North America3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: @Badgalriri/Instagram6 of 16
- Photo: Instagram7 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/ Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 16
- Photo: STFN/GSI10 of 16
- Photo: Instagram11 of 16
- Photo: @rihanna/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: Ken McKay/Thames/Rex USA13 of 16
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
- Photo: @Rihanna/Twitter16 of 16
By Kat Giantis
On Saturday night, the minidress-clad chanteuse was reportedly partying at hot spot The Box with model Cara Delevingne when someone hurled a bottle of energy drink Lucozade in her direction, along with a few choice words about her sometime squeeze, Chris Brown.
While the bottle didn't connect, the resulting tumult apparently caused RiRi to fall against the grate of a shop window and scrape her knee (see photo below). No word on whether the alleged Brown-related insults hit the mark.
The injury, such as it was, seemed to need only a bit of disinfectant and perhaps a SpongeBob-themed Band-Aid.
RiRi is in London for Fashion Week and had just presented her debut collection for British retailer River Island before the club kerfuffle.
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Zoe's Cute Family
Check out Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego's cutest family moments!Watch Video »
From the once seemingly aloof bachelor to the now ever-adoring husband, check out George Clooney's transformation.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »