Guns N' Roses singer robbed after Paris show
- Photo: Steve McEnroe/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: JD3/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: George Chin/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: George Chin/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: George Chin/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: George Chin/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: George Chin/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Honopix/Pacific Coast News11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 16
PARIS (AP) -- Police say Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose was robbed of three gold and diamond necklaces worth some $200,000 after the hard rock band's concert in Paris.
RELATED: Life in Photos: Axl Rose
A Paris police spokesman said Wednesday that the lead singer of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame-inducted band was fuming after the theft during a private gathering that followed the band's show at Bercy stadium the previous night.
RELATED: 50 Stars Turning 50 This Year
Judicial police have opened an investigation, but the spokesman said it didn't appear Rose was wearing the necklaces at the time. The spokesman spoke on condition of anonymity because of office policy.
The group's website says they are scheduled to play in Moenchengladbach, Germany, on Friday before returning to France as part of a tour of Europe and Israel that runs through July 22.
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »