Guns N' Roses singer robbed after Paris show
- Photo: Steve McEnroe/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: JD3/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: George Chin/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: George Chin/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: George Chin/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: George Chin/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: George Chin/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Honopix/Pacific Coast News11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 16
PARIS (AP) -- Police say Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose was robbed of three gold and diamond necklaces worth some $200,000 after the hard rock band's concert in Paris.
RELATED: Life in Photos: Axl Rose
A Paris police spokesman said Wednesday that the lead singer of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame-inducted band was fuming after the theft during a private gathering that followed the band's show at Bercy stadium the previous night.
RELATED: 50 Stars Turning 50 This Year
Judicial police have opened an investigation, but the spokesman said it didn't appear Rose was wearing the necklaces at the time. The spokesman spoke on condition of anonymity because of office policy.
The group's website says they are scheduled to play in Moenchengladbach, Germany, on Friday before returning to France as part of a tour of Europe and Israel that runs through July 22.
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »