Gwen Stefani Admits Relationship with Gavin Rossdale Hasn't Been The Easiest
- Photo: Splash News1 of 5
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com3 of 5
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
There's No Doubt that Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale seem like a happy Hollywood couple.
"I've been with Gavin for 14 years, and let's face it, that is a huge accomplishment," she says. The two first met in 1995 on tour, started dating two years later and finally married in 2002. They have two sons together-- Kingston, 4, and Zuma, 2. Rossdale also learned in 2004 of his daughter, Daisy Lowe, now 22, from his brief relationship with singer-turned-designer Pearl Lowe.
"I feel so proud (of our relationship)-- it hasn't been the easiest journey," she admits.
"I wear make-up every single day," the star says. "I like to wear make-up for Gavin and I don't feel energized until I've put it on, then I'm ready to go."
She says her famously fit body is "a daily struggle" and confides, "I work out five days a week. I can't imagine not doing it."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite