Gwen Stefani Stuns as Cinderella for Halloween
- Photo: MAB/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: TOE/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: Giovanni/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: Phil Loftus/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: RJK PHOTOS/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: abullseyeview.com/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
Pop princess Gwen Stefani became a Disney princess for Kate Hudson's Halloween party in the Brentwood area of L.A. on Saturday night.
The singer, designer and mother of two, 42, transformed into Cinderella with absolutely stunning results.
Stefani donned the scullery-maid-turned-belle-of-the-ball's trademark powder-blue gown, white gloves and blonde updo with tiara.
No word yet on what Kingston, 5, and Zuma, 3 -- her adorable, fashion-forward boys with hubby Gavin Rossdale -- will wear for their trick-or-treating outing this year.
The "Harajuku Girls" singer isn't the first star to channel a Disney character for Halloween. Kim Kardashian was Aladdin's Jasmine in 2009, and Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon and their twins Moroccan and Monroe dressed up as The Incredibles last week, among many others.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »