Gwen Stefani Stuns as Cinderella for Halloween
- Photo: MAB/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: TOE/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: Giovanni/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: Phil Loftus/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: RJK PHOTOS/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: abullseyeview.com/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
Pop princess Gwen Stefani became a Disney princess for Kate Hudson's Halloween party in the Brentwood area of L.A. on Saturday night.
The singer, designer and mother of two, 42, transformed into Cinderella with absolutely stunning results.
Stefani donned the scullery-maid-turned-belle-of-the-ball's trademark powder-blue gown, white gloves and blonde updo with tiara.
No word yet on what Kingston, 5, and Zuma, 3 -- her adorable, fashion-forward boys with hubby Gavin Rossdale -- will wear for their trick-or-treating outing this year.
The "Harajuku Girls" singer isn't the first star to channel a Disney character for Halloween. Kim Kardashian was Aladdin's Jasmine in 2009, and Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon and their twins Moroccan and Monroe dressed up as The Incredibles last week, among many others.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Hilary Swank, Emma Stone, and Tilda Swinton are all Fashion Offenders this week.Watch Video »
From Tori and Dean to Kendra and Hank, get the scoop on this reality TV couples who are struggling.Watch Video »
Kevin Frazier of "ET" talks to Rihanna, JLO, and more!Watch Video »
TCA Star Walk
Celebs talk to ET about their upcoming TV shows.Watch Video »
Jane Lynch shows off her new ring and the cast talks about what a difference a year makes.Watch Video »
Kate Hudson at the Yankee's Game!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Take 2
From Crowd Ignite