Gwyneth Paltrow Wears $1600 Outfit to Beyonce Concert
- Photo: SLB/ZDS/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Manuil Yamalyan/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Paul Hadfield/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: JMF/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: @gwynethpaltrow/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: 20th Century Fox/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Dave J Hogan/Getty Images North America12 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com15 of 16
Beyonce drew an all-star crowd to her special one-off performance at UK Glastonbury festival in London on Monday including her stylish BFF Gwyneth Paltrow.
The 38-year-old actress went for boho-chic at the concert, donning a breezy blue floral print Isabel Marant Bell dress with a Ralph Lauren belt and Givenchy crossover leather sandals. The total price of her "casual" summer outfit: More than $1600.
Paltrow recently teamed up with luxury online retailer Net-a-Porter to put together six outfit concepts revolving around key wardrobe basics.
The star, who posed in each look (including a bikini), called her sartorial picks (which added up to $18,301) "great pieces which are versatile enough to wear to the office and during your summer leisure time."
At least Paltrow practices what she preaches, since the $752 dress, $295 belt and $664 sandals she chose for Beyonce's show were all from her curated online collection. Oh, and FYI: most of her picks are already sold out on the site.
Check out Blake Lively's fashionable pregnancy style.Watch Video »
Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen sat down with Jennifer Aniston, Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, and Jason Sudeikis to talk about "Horrible Bosses 2."Watch Video »
Check out Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed's cutest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get a front row seat as the stars arrive to the 2014 American Music Awards and chat Taylor Swift with Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
French + The Fam
Khloe Kardashian and her famous family celebrate French Montana's 30th birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFeathered Frocks
From Crowd Ignite