Gwyneth Paltrow Wears $1600 Outfit to Beyonce Concert
- Photo: SLB/ZDS/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Manuil Yamalyan/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Paul Hadfield/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: JMF/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: @gwynethpaltrow/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: 20th Century Fox/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Dave J Hogan/Getty Images North America12 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com15 of 16
Beyonce drew an all-star crowd to her special one-off performance at UK Glastonbury festival in London on Monday including her stylish BFF Gwyneth Paltrow.
The 38-year-old actress went for boho-chic at the concert, donning a breezy blue floral print Isabel Marant Bell dress with a Ralph Lauren belt and Givenchy crossover leather sandals. The total price of her "casual" summer outfit: More than $1600.
Paltrow recently teamed up with luxury online retailer Net-a-Porter to put together six outfit concepts revolving around key wardrobe basics.
The star, who posed in each look (including a bikini), called her sartorial picks (which added up to $18,301) "great pieces which are versatile enough to wear to the office and during your summer leisure time."
At least Paltrow practices what she preaches, since the $752 dress, $295 belt and $664 sandals she chose for Beyonce's show were all from her curated online collection. Oh, and FYI: most of her picks are already sold out on the site.
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
From Behati Prinsloo to Kim Kardashian, check out the celebrities who've found themselves in compromising positions.Watch Video »
Bye Bye Zayn
Get the scoop on 1D's huge, heartbreaking news on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Mandy Moore does cryo therapy, plus more stars' bizarre health and beauty practices on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Alba in Italy
Check out Jessica Alba's business trip to Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite