Gwyneth Paltrow Wears $1600 Outfit to Beyonce Concert
- Photo: SLB/ZDS/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Manuil Yamalyan/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Paul Hadfield/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: JMF/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: @gwynethpaltrow/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: 20th Century Fox/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Dave J Hogan/Getty Images North America12 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com15 of 16
Beyonce drew an all-star crowd to her special one-off performance at UK Glastonbury festival in London on Monday including her stylish BFF Gwyneth Paltrow.
The 38-year-old actress went for boho-chic at the concert, donning a breezy blue floral print Isabel Marant Bell dress with a Ralph Lauren belt and Givenchy crossover leather sandals. The total price of her "casual" summer outfit: More than $1600.
Paltrow recently teamed up with luxury online retailer Net-a-Porter to put together six outfit concepts revolving around key wardrobe basics.
The star, who posed in each look (including a bikini), called her sartorial picks (which added up to $18,301) "great pieces which are versatile enough to wear to the office and during your summer leisure time."
At least Paltrow practices what she preaches, since the $752 dress, $295 belt and $664 sandals she chose for Beyonce's show were all from her curated online collection. Oh, and FYI: most of her picks are already sold out on the site.
Kate Hudson, Sophia Bush, and Katy Perry all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Who's That Girl?
Get the scoop on everything you need to know about Gigi Hadid on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Alba flaunts her bikini body and shares photos from her work trip to Thailand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Backstreet Boys chat about their raw documentary and if band life is as fun now as it was in the '90s.Watch Video »
Check out the 7 of the richest young celebs on this episode of 7 Wonders of the Wall, hosted by Brian McFayden.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNaked Lady
From Crowd Ignite