Harry Styles debuts graphic heart tattoo: See the One Directioners fresh ink
- Photo: Brian Lindensmith/Splash News1 of 15
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA2 of 15
- Photo: REX Features/.3 of 15
- Photo: @Official1D_Phil/Twitter4 of 15
- Photo: @calaurand/Wonderwall5 of 15
- Photo: Newspix/Rex/Rex USA6 of 15
- Photo: onedirectionmusic.com/.7 of 15
- Photo: AKM-GSI/MODE/Beirne/.8 of 15
- Photo: Everett Collection/REX USA/Rex USA9 of 15
- Photo: Arthur Mola/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex/REX USA/Rex USA11 of 15
- Photo: i-Images/Pacific Coast News12 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN14 of 15
The best tattoo ever? One Directioner Harry Styles has a new "romantic" tattoo on his left bicep -- the heart organ in all its gushy glory.
The British boybander, 20, debuted his fresh ink while out and about in Los Angeles on Feb. 24. Styles was spotted in a white T-shirt and jeans with a patterned bandana wrapped around his famous locks.
But his Blair Waldorf-esque headband was not his most noticeable accessory. On his left bicep, Styles was sporting a freshly drawn image of the heart organ.
This body art joins the popular singer's myriad of other permanent ink, including a large butterfly on his stomach, two sparrows on his chest, and a cartoon heart on his left shoulder.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »