Pal: One Direction's Harry Styles finds fame lonely
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Hebert/Retna Digital4 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet7 of 17
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: BM1/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: NC1/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
One Direction star Harry Styles finds fame "lonely" and is keen to settle down with a girlfriend, according to his best friend.
RELATED: Harry Styles asks out Bachelor alum
The boy-band shot to fame after competing on Britain's "The X Factor" in 2010, and 18-year-old hunk Styles has since been enjoying the benefits of life as a pop star.
RELATED: Boy Bands: Where Are They Now
The singer has been pictured partying in London hotspots with a string of beauties, but his childhood friend Will Sweeney insists Styles is eager to find someone special.
RELATED: Celebs Who Dated Boy-Banders
He tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "I do know Harry's looking for a relationship. He's told me that. He's always out mixing with celebrities and going to all these parties with different girls, but it's lonely and for him and not what he wants.
"That's just not the kind of guy he is. He's very sentimental and emotional and he always goes the extra mile of any girlfriend he has. "He wants a relationship much more than parties and stuff."
Candice Swanepoel and Lily Aldridge share photos from their work trip to Hawaii on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite