Harry Styles' unwashed shirt to hit auction block
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: LTA/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: LTA/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/ Daniel Deme/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/Daniel Deme/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Wonderwall6 of 17
- Photo: LTA/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: @onedirection/Instagram9 of 17
- Photo: MNAA/ZDS/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: @rosiehw/Instagram14 of 17
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks15 of 17
- Photo: JXF/JXH/WENN16 of 17
An unwashed Burberry shirt worn by pop star Harry Styles is set to hit the charity auction block later this month.
RELATED: What's One Direction up to lately?
The $293 leopard-print top, which Styles wore while attending Burberry's presentation during London Fashion Week in September, will be sold off to raise cash for the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF).
RELATED: Hollywood's harriest hunks
Styles' article of clothing is just one of the celebrity lots going under the hammer -- rocker Liam Gallagher has donated a signed Union Jack guitar, Rolling Stones icon Ronnie Wood has provided a Dolce & Gabbana shirt worn and signed by him, and retired soccer superstar David Beckham has given organisers an autographed suit for the Hardlyeverwornit.com sale, benefiting poverty-stricken women and children in more than 190 countries.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGuess the Ring
From Crowd Ignite