Whitney and Ray J Dinner Date Sparks Reconciliation Rumors
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: J.Eddy/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: WENN5 of 15
- Photo: Rodrigo Marques/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: Rodrigo Marques/Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 15
- Photo: Mairo Suriana/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Lee Celano/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN14 of 15
Whitney Houston has sparked rumors that she has reunited with her ex-boyfriend Ray J after the pair was spotted enjoying a dinner date in Los Angeles on Saturday night.
RELATED: Music's Oddest Couples
Houston dated R&B star Ray J in 2007 following her divorce from Bobby Brown, but the couple was alleged to have split for good in 2009.
RELATED: Willow Smith Shaves Her Head
They were briefly linked again in 2010, and now it appears their relationship has been reignited after the couple stepped out for a meal at Le Petit Four in West Hollywood, before leaving in Ray J's car.
RELATED: Ja Rule Gets Stock Advice in Prison
Ray J has previously dated Kim Kardashian.
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
'Kiss Me Quick'
Nathan Sykes addresses the One Direction feud and dishes on Ariana Grande and his new single "Kiss Me Quick."Watch Video »
Ice Cream Social
Love is in the air for Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello, plus more Hollywood power couples on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »