How Lady Gaga Celebrated Her 26th Birthday
- Photo: Sacco/Fame Flynet1 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks2 of 17
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: The Alan Carr Show/Promotional6 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.7 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Scott McLane/Retna Ltd.9 of 17
- Photo: AO1/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: OWN via People/.11 of 17
- Photo: JJ/REHAB/Bauer-Griffin12 of 17
- Photo: Scott McLane/Retna Ltd.13 of 17
- Photo: Scott McLane/Retna Ltd.14 of 17
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP16 of 17
Twenty-six years ago, Lady Gaga was born this way in New York. But the pop star celebrated her 26th birthday on the West Coast -- and, by Gaga standards, it was a fairly chill celebration.
First on the agenda? A private spin class party at Soul Cycle's West Hollywood location. "She requested [Bruce Springsteen's] 'Thunder Road' because it's one of her favorite songs," a source tells Us Weekly. "Her friends filled the studio, and they had a blast."
For her birthday dinner, Gaga skipped the Los Angeles hot spots and opted instead for a low-key meal with her parents. "It was just a small thing with her family," the insider shares. "Her mother cooked."
Considering the singer's round-the-clock rehearsal schedule, it comes as no surprise that she'd want to take it easy on her special day. "She's been ridiculously busy, and has been working herself very, very hard" a Gaga pal tells Us. "But everyone had the most amazing time [yesterday]!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Real 'RHOC' Dish
Watch this clip to see that's going to happen at the SAG Awards.Watch Video »
Profile: Whitney Houston
Vintage Lady Gaga
Before there was Lady Gaga, there was Stefani Germanotta, an NYU student. Check out this vintage...Watch Video »