How Lady Gaga Celebrated Her 26th Birthday
- Photo: Sacco/Fame Flynet1 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks2 of 17
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: The Alan Carr Show/Promotional6 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.7 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Scott McLane/Retna Ltd.9 of 17
- Photo: AO1/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: OWN via People/.11 of 17
- Photo: JJ/REHAB/Bauer-Griffin12 of 17
- Photo: Scott McLane/Retna Ltd.13 of 17
- Photo: Scott McLane/Retna Ltd.14 of 17
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP16 of 17
Twenty-six years ago, Lady Gaga was born this way in New York. But the pop star celebrated her 26th birthday on the West Coast -- and, by Gaga standards, it was a fairly chill celebration.
First on the agenda? A private spin class party at Soul Cycle's West Hollywood location. "She requested [Bruce Springsteen's] 'Thunder Road' because it's one of her favorite songs," a source tells Us Weekly. "Her friends filled the studio, and they had a blast."
For her birthday dinner, Gaga skipped the Los Angeles hot spots and opted instead for a low-key meal with her parents. "It was just a small thing with her family," the insider shares. "Her mother cooked."
Considering the singer's round-the-clock rehearsal schedule, it comes as no surprise that she'd want to take it easy on her special day. "She's been ridiculously busy, and has been working herself very, very hard" a Gaga pal tells Us. "But everyone had the most amazing time [yesterday]!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSandra's Secret
From Crowd Ignite