Iglesias 'completes naked ski stunt in secret'
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Lynne Sladky/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures3 of 6
- Photo: Splash/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Enrique Iglesias proved he is a man of his word when, to satisfy a World Cup bet, he waterskiied naked.
The Spanish-born pop superstar promised to bare his bottom for a nude night ski off the coast of Miami, Florida if his national team won the tournament.
RELATED: Celeb PDA, Summer Lovin' Edition
Following Spain's victory last month, the singer considered calling off the bet after authorities threatened to arrest him for indecent exposure.
But editors at TMZ.com have obtained footage they claim shows the star completing his stunt at the end of July.
RELATED: Iglesias and Kournikova won't marry
Sources tell the website Iglesias was determined to ski because "a bet is a bet."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite