It's a Christmas Baby Boy for Alanis Morissette!
- Photo: Bobby Rachpoot/Bauer-Griffin1 of 7
- Photo: Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
You oughta know it's a boy for Alanis Morissette!
The singer, 36, and rapper Mario "Souleye" Treadway welcomed Ever Imre Morissette-Treadway on Dec. 25, Morissette's rep confirms to UsMagazine.com.
"All are healthy and happy," the rep tells Us.
Morissette revealed her pregnancy in Us Weekly's "25 Things You Don't Know About Me" section in August with "I am pregnant!" as her 25th item.
She and Treadway married on May 22 at their Los Angeles home.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite