Jackson kids call Janet 'Mama'
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian, pool/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Gary Lewis/Retna Ltd.2 of 5
- Photo: Leon/Retna Digital3 of 5
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
La Toya Jackson may have a fight on her hands to play a maternal role in the lives of brother Michael's kids - sister Janet is the favourite to raise the children when her own mum dies, according to reports.
The King of Pop named Katherine Jackson as the legal caretaker of his three children in his will and selected singer Diana Ross as his second choice to bring up his brood should his beloved mother pass away.
However, sister La Toya has made it clear she would love to raise Michael's children, insisting she'd be "delighted to look after them".
But Janet Jackson is the relative the youngsters have grown closest to - they already call her "Mama", according to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper.
An insider tells the publication, "Katherine does the best she can for those kids. But it's really Janet who has become the main force in their lives. They absolutely adore her.
"Janet is really careful not to step on her mother's toes because there has been a bit of a battle among the Jackson women over who should raise the kids."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite