Jamie Lynn Spears and fiancé Jamie Watson get marriage license, may marry Friday
- Photo: @jamielynnspears/Twitter/ jl777/Instagram/Twitter1 of 12
- Photo: .2 of 12
- Photo: @jl777/Instagram3 of 12
- Photo: Film Magic/Ed Rode/GettyImages.com4 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: @jamielynnspears/Twitter/ jl777/Instagram/Twitter6 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 12
- Photo: @jamielynnspears/Twitter9 of 12
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 12
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage11 of 12
It's official, y'all! Jamie Lynn Spears and her fiance Jamie Watson have obtained their wedding license. The country singer and her beau have been engaged for one year.
The couple of four years obtained their license from Tangipahoa Parish Clerk of Court in Louisiana on March 5. So, what is their wedding date? The adorable pair plan to tie the knot on March 14, sources said. (E! was first to report the news.)
Spears, 22, announced back in March 2013 that Watson, 31, popped the question. "Guesssss what??????" she tweeted at the time, alongside a picture of her gorgeous diamond ring. She later added: "He did good."
This will be the first marriage for Britney Spears' younger sister. The "How Could I Want More" singer was previously engaged to Casey Aldridge. They later split in 2010 and are parents to 5-year-old daughter, Maddie.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Hilary Duff, Katy Perry and more stars debut new 'dos on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The ladies of "Pretty Little Liars" take New York City by storm on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim's Bikini Bod
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhy He's Leaving
From Crowd Ignite