Jamie Lynn Spears and fiancé Jamie Watson get marriage license, may marry Friday
- Photo: @jamielynnspears/Twitter/ jl777/Instagram/Twitter1 of 12
- Photo: .2 of 12
- Photo: @jl777/Instagram3 of 12
- Photo: Film Magic/Ed Rode/GettyImages.com4 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: @jamielynnspears/Twitter/ jl777/Instagram/Twitter6 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 12
- Photo: @jamielynnspears/Twitter9 of 12
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 12
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage11 of 12
It's official, y'all! Jamie Lynn Spears and her fiance Jamie Watson have obtained their wedding license. The country singer and her beau have been engaged for one year.
The couple of four years obtained their license from Tangipahoa Parish Clerk of Court in Louisiana on March 5. So, what is their wedding date? The adorable pair plan to tie the knot on March 14, sources said. (E! was first to report the news.)
Spears, 22, announced back in March 2013 that Watson, 31, popped the question. "Guesssss what??????" she tweeted at the time, alongside a picture of her gorgeous diamond ring. She later added: "He did good."
This will be the first marriage for Britney Spears' younger sister. The "How Could I Want More" singer was previously engaged to Casey Aldridge. They later split in 2010 and are parents to 5-year-old daughter, Maddie.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »