Jared Leto cross-dresses for transgender magazine cover
- Photo: Candy/Promotional1 of 20
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN2 of 20
- Photo: WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/Pacific Coast News4 of 20
- Photo: Intertopics/Retna Ltd.5 of 20
- Photo: MWB/BSB/EXP/WENN6 of 20
- Photo: John Sciulli/Getty Images North America7 of 20
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Rocstar/Fame Flynet8 of 20
- Photo: Erik Pendzich/Rex USA9 of 20
- Photo: Eve Traetto/WENN10 of 20
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN11 of 20
- Photo: CS5/WENN12 of 20
- Photo: Brian Rasic/Rex USA13 of 20
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP14 of 20
- Photo: John Sciulli/Getty Images North America15 of 20
- Photo: Picasa/Terry Richardson/Promotional16 of 20
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet17 of 20
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com18 of 20
- Photo: DC10/WENN19 of 20
Jared Leto has donned a pink wig and red lipstick for his first outing as a "cover girl" for transgender magazine Candy.
RELATED: Celebs who dress in drag
The 30 Seconds to Mars frontman is unrecognizable in a lacy pink blouse, dramatic false eyelashes and a full face of make-up on the cover of Candy's summer 2013 issue.
In the photo, the star poses with his mouth and eyes wide open, and he sticks his tongue out over his front teeth, while the cover line reads, "Oh, Jared Leto!"
RELATED: The weirdest celeb diet tricks
The Candy shoot isn't Leto's first time in drag - he waxed off his body hair and plucked his eyebrows to play a transsexual in upcoming drama "The Dallas Buyers Club."
James Franco and Chloe Sevigny have previously posed in drag for the publication.
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »