Jay-Z and Kanye West launch joint tour in Atlanta
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Kathy Willens/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Wenzelberg/NY Post/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: David Atlas/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: Andrew Burton/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Andrew Burton/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: LTA/WENN15 of 16
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
RELATED: Hollywood Bromances
The rappers teamed up to record an album, "Watch the Throne," earlier this year and they have taken their double act out on the road with their tour of the same name.
RELATED: Kanye Occupies Wall Street
The shows kicked off at Atlanta's Philips Arena on Friday and the hip-hop stars delighted the crowd by performing their solo hits and their new joint material.
Jay-Z struggled through the first few tracks due to problems with his earpiece, and stopped the show so the technical problem could be rectified, telling crew members, "Can you please turn my ear up so I can hear ATL?," before continuing with the gig."
The pair played joint tracks including "Otis," "Gotta Have It" and "Run This Town," while they also performed Jay-Z's "Empire State of Mind," and West's tracks including "Stronger," "Power" and "Heartless," according to MTV.com.
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSweet Kisses
From Crowd Ignite