Jay-Z and Kanye West launch joint tour in Atlanta
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Kathy Willens/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Wenzelberg/NY Post/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: David Atlas/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: Andrew Burton/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Andrew Burton/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: LTA/WENN15 of 16
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
RELATED: Hollywood Bromances
The rappers teamed up to record an album, "Watch the Throne," earlier this year and they have taken their double act out on the road with their tour of the same name.
RELATED: Kanye Occupies Wall Street
The shows kicked off at Atlanta's Philips Arena on Friday and the hip-hop stars delighted the crowd by performing their solo hits and their new joint material.
Jay-Z struggled through the first few tracks due to problems with his earpiece, and stopped the show so the technical problem could be rectified, telling crew members, "Can you please turn my ear up so I can hear ATL?," before continuing with the gig."
The pair played joint tracks including "Otis," "Gotta Have It" and "Run This Town," while they also performed Jay-Z's "Empire State of Mind," and West's tracks including "Stronger," "Power" and "Heartless," according to MTV.com.
Bye Bye Zayn
Get the scoop on 1D's huge, heartbreaking news on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
Mandy Moore does cryo therapy, plus more stars' bizarre health and beauty practices on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Alba in Italy
Check out Jessica Alba's business trip to Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Naomi Watts dishes on the secret to staying in touch with her inner child and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Check out Reese Witherspoon's, Demi Lovato's and more stars' weekend workouts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »